E1: 76B: P7610B - ICMS, IPI, PIS and COFINS Basis Are Not Recalculated With NF Discounts
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the user receives the goods and adds a discount to the line details of Nota Fiscal; user looks at the Nota Fiscal and sees that the discount is not applied on tax basis; values are no recalculated.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
NOTE: Turn on Brazilian Localization
1. P4310 - Enter a new Purchase Order
2. P4312/P4312BR - Receive goods
3. P7610B - Inquire the Nota Fiscal just created, select it
4. P7610B - Take Form exit to Detail Revisions Then, Row Exit to Detail Additional Information
5. Add a discount to be applied to the Nota Fiscal. Click Ok to save and save again all the way to exit the application.
6. P7610B - Go back and inquire the nota fiscal again. See that Nota Fiscal discount is applied in the header.
7. Check taxes, see that ICMs Taxable (The amount on which ICMS taxes are assessed) is still the same amount as it was before discount.
8. Now, if user adds a penny to freight cost in the nota fiscal, the recalculation is triggered and the taxes basis are recalculated.
When Nota Fiscal discount is applied, the taxes basis amount needs to be recalculated, as well the value of taxes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms