E1: 45: Adjustment Detail (P4072) Inquiry Does Not Function When Price Approval is Activated In Branch/Plant Constants (P41001)
(Doc ID 2357334.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Pricing Constants are set to Require Price Approval = Y , when inquiring an adjustment in P4072 , the system retrieves all records for that adjustment, regardless of the line selected.
Steps to reproduce:
- P41001 Pricing Constants are set to Require Price Approval = N
- Inquire on P4072 (Work with Adjustment Detail) an adjustment that has several records with different cat code values.
- Select a record and open . The application will show just the record selected. The Effective Date and the Expiry Date can be changed.
- Activate Price Approval in Pricing Constants.
- Run R45210 Price Approval Conversion
- Log off the system and back on again.
- Inquire on P4072 (Work with Adjustment Detail) the same adjustment.
- Select the same record as before. Now the application retrieves all records for that adjustment, regardless of the record selected. Also, the expiry date can no longer be modified now (only the effective date ).
Whether Price Approval is on or not should have no impact on the data that is returned when selecting an adjustment record via QBE. It should always return only the grid record/s selected.
Whether Price Approval is on or not should have no impact on whether you are able to change the expiry date of an adjustment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document