E1: GRID: Web Client Exception When Exporting Large Volume of Grid Records in 9.2.1x
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2.1x Tools Release, while running an application which returns, on a Find, more than one record range from Go To End, a web Client Exception (WCE) is generated for getting grid cache.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Run an Application with a Grid (e.g. P98220U). NOTE: Replicates with either native grid, Show All Columns, or custom grid formats.
2. Perform Find.
3. Advanced Grid Records with (>) until large volume of records is found (e.g. 300 or more).
4. Perform Export from Grid.
5. In Export Assistant, select Export to Excel, Cell range All.
6. Click Continue.
7. WCE for Exception getting grid from cache produced.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms