E1: GRID: Web Client Exception When Exporting Large Volume of Grid Records in 9.2.1x
(Doc ID 2357560.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2.1x Tools Release, while running an application which returns, on a Find, more than one record range from Go To End, a web Client Exception (WCE) is generated for getting grid cache.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Run an Application with a Grid (e.g. P98220U). NOTE: Replicates with either native grid, Show All Columns, or custom grid formats.
2. Perform Find.
3. Advanced Grid Records with (>) until large volume of records is found (e.g. 300 or more).
4. Perform Export from Grid.
5. In Export Assistant, select Export to Excel, Cell range All.
6. Click Continue.
7. WCE for Exception getting grid from cache produced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document