E1: 41: Lot Track and Trace Print (R41505) Does Not Track All Lot Usage When Partial Completion is Performed
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R41505|XJDE0002 ((Lot Track & Trace Print)) Not tracking after first sub-assembly Level even multi-level BOM additional sub-assemblies. As a result, the outcome is different from P41203|ZJDE0002 (Lot Track & Trace Inquiry).
Steps to duplicate issue:
1. Allow duplicated log from Branch/Plant constant
2. (P3002) Create BOM with parent item "chickenrice02" which contains components chicken02 and rice02
3. (P4312) Perform receipt of components chicken02 and rice02 to LOT1M with quantity 6
4. (P31113) Material Issue using LOT1M partially with quantity 3, 2 1
5. (P31114) Order completion partially 1 and 2 to the LOT2M
6. Complete balance quantity 3 to LOT2M
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms