E1: 75I: R75I803 Unable To Process More Than 999 Records In a Run
(Doc ID 2358129.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Localizations - JAPAC - Procurement
Tools Release : 9.1
When trying to run GST Tax File Summarization - IND - 75I(R75I803) and GST Tax File Summarization program (R75I803) to summarize the tax information in the F75I807 table containing more than 1000 records, the system does process only 999 and ignores the rest of the records
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Purchase Order for India GST company
2. Receive the PO
2. Voucher Match the PO rceeipt
3. F75I807 file update
5. Create a Standard Voucher(P0411) and process GST taxes running R75I804
7. F75I807 is updated
8. Perform step 1 to step 8 until F75I807 has more than 1000 records
9. GST Tax File Summarization program (R75I803) to summarize the tax information in the F75I807 table
10. Only 999 records are processed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document