E1:42W: No Error in P4277701 For Item With No Availability
(Doc ID 2358507.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Fulfillment
P4277701 - Fulfillment Work Bench
When using Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701) no error is displayed that the item to be fulfilled has no availability. The P4277701 processing option for Availability Notification is set to a '2' for error.
When manually fulfilling an order using P4277701 where there is no availability, the application should display a hard error when processing option for Availability Notification is set to a '2'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Inquire by Item # A3262B1250 so that you can see that the Quantity Available is Zero
2) Grid shows the Sales Order 23691/SO related to the Item # A3262B1250 selected above.
3) Select first line and click Edit Fulfillment.
4) Enter a Fulfill Quantity and Click ‘OK’ to save.
5) After you clicked ‘OK’ you are brought back to the workbench. When you click Find to refresh screen, you now see a Fulfilled Quantity of 1 on the first line.
6) P4277701 Processing Options Process Tab #1 Availability Notification = 2 (Error)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!