E1: 42: Sales Update (R42800) Inventory G Batch Fails Post (R09801)
(Doc ID 2358952.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Update (R42800)
G/L Post (R42800)
When attempting to post a Summarized COGS Inventory Batch (939583 G) created by Sales Update (R42800), the batch fails with a post out of balance error.
Out of Balance Post Error Report (R09801E) PDF for G Batch 939583 shows the following:
- COGS and Inventory were Summarized into two G/L Documents 785275 and 785276
- Total Debits +481,820.78
- Total Credits -512,685.58
- Out of Balance -30,864,89
- COGS Inventory Batch 939583 G for Document 785275 sum to -30,864.80 (debits not equal to credits)
The issue ocurred for one Sales Update (R42800) job with the following steps:
- The user submitted one Sales Update job to process two type of orders
- The sales update version selected was set to Summarize COGS and Inventory Batch 939583 G.
- The sales update version selected was set to update inventory
- The invoice RM 5064302 was a Financial Only Credit Invoice that should have bypassed inventory
- All other invoices were for lot controlled inventory items that should update inventory
- At Sales Update there was a Work Center Error for credit invoice RM 5064302 stating Lot/Serial Number required and the invoice was rejected from the Sales Batch 939581 IB.
- Summarized COGS Inventory Batch 939583 G had no errors at Sales Update.
- When the G/L Post (R09801) was run on the Sales Batch 939581 IB the post was successful because Debits equaled Credits.
- When the G/L Post (R09801) was run on the COGS Inventory Batch 939583 G there was a Post Out of Balance Error because the batch was -30,864.80 out of balance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document