E1: 75I: P43291-Web Client Exception Error During P.O Receipts With Reverse Charge
(Doc ID 2359831.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Localizations - JAPAC - Procurement
P4312 PO Receipts
When trying to receive a PO with Landed Cost[Reverse Charge enabled], the following error occurs
WEB CLIENT EXCEPTION Error.
1. In P75I791 setup the landed cost rule.
2. In P75I801, the cost level is linked to IGST/GST and a GST Rule.
3. In P75I802, the Reverse Charge field is set as Y, Provider Percentage is Blank and Receiver Percentage is set as 100.
4. Create a purchase order for a J line type item and link the LCR to the order.
5. Populate the Regional Info for this order and complete the process.
6. Receive the order using P4312 along with landed cost.
7. Click OK on the P43291 screen.
8. The system throws Select Application Failure Header Label error.
9. Try to close that screen and system throws WEB CLIENT EXCEPTION error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document