E1: 46: Receipt Date(RCDJ) Not Updated In F4602 Building The Locations - R46820
(Doc ID 2359960.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to build the locations into F4602 file mirroring F41021 for those Locations the does not exist in F4602, the UBE does not update the receipt date(RCDJ) in F4602
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Standard B/P(Non-warehousing) using B/P constants
2. Create a new Item and Item B/P. Defin two new locations(1A1 and 2A1) against the above B/p
3. Create two Purchase Orders and receive the orders at different dates for each of the above locations
4. Location 1A1 is received with receipt date 02/01/2018 and Location 2A1 is received with receipt date 02/06/2018
5. Item availability(F41202) is updated with correct receipt dates for each of the above locations
6. Now make the above B/P as Warehouse B/P in B/P Constants(P41001), turning on Warehouse Control
7. Location Detail Maintenance(P4602) does not contain any records
8. Run R46820 report to build the f4602 data with locations mirroring F41021
9. Access P4602.Locations are created correctly, but the receipt date is blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!