E1: 49: No F4615 Records are created when No Standard Pack is Set up for the Item
(Doc ID 2360276.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When standard pack recommendation is activated for the document type, but no Standard packs are set up for the item and an order/shipment is created then error 500V - No Standard Pack For Item - is issued.
The error message states: "A carton was not recommended for Item &1 on Shipment &2 because no standard pack information could be found.
A recommendation was created for loose items in the F4615 Carton Recommendations table." The problem is No F4615 records are created.
This does work in release 9.0.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1) P460131 No standard Pack set up for item
2) P40040 Standard Pack is activated for order type
3) Enter Transportation Sales order
4) Error 500V – No Standard Pack for Item is issued to the work center
5) Shipment has been created, but No F4615 records are created
6) Run the same test in release 9.0 and it will create F4615 records for the loose items
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document