E1: 49: P4915 Routing Fails If Backorder Release Date And Backorder Creation Date Are Same
(Doc ID 2362747.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Transportation
P4915 Work with Shipments
In the scenario wherein the backorder is released on the same date as on which the order went on backorder , the routing does not happen successfully.
1. Create a route for say Carrier 678, MOT as 8, Lead Days as 2 and Transit Days as 3.
2. Consider an item having no availability.
3. Create a transportation order for todays date[01/31/2018] and order goes on backorder and shipment number is not created.
4. Perform an inventory adjustment to bring in qty.
5. Now release the backorder using P42117.
6. Now shipment number is being assigned to the order.
7. Notice that routing status is 9 and route is not automatically selected.
8. Now create one more backorder on similar lines but provide the Order date and requested date as yesterday[1/30/2018]. This ideally means the order went on backorder yesterday.
9. Again release backorder today[1/31/2018]for this new order and shipment number gets assigned.
10. However notice this time around that the routing status is 0 and shipment gets automatically routed on the first instance itself after backorder release.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document