E1: GRID: Advanced Query Not Available After Sharing In P98220U
Last updated on MAY 18, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Advance Query is not available after approve/share in P98220U
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Open application (P4210)
2) Create and save an advance query 'Test'
3) Open P98220U and search for the query
4) Choose for Approve/Share
5) Logout / login and open application P4210
6) Query is not available
7) Create save a second advanced query 'Test2'
8) Do not share this Query
9) Logout / login and open application P4210
10) Query is available
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms