E1: 45: Kit Price Adjustment Doubles With R47011
(Doc ID 2363866.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
If an advanced price adjustment is applied to a kit parent that has kit pricing method equal to 2 and a unit price specified in F47012, R47011 first applies the adjustment to the override price, then applies the adjustment a second time to the unit price. This issue only happens in currency on environments and only happens with R47011 and not P4210.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Add a kit parent with kit pricing method 2.
2. Add a Bill of Materials with one or more components.
3. Add a line level override price adjustment
4. Populate the minimum required fields in the F47011 and F47012. Be sure to specify a Unit Price in the F47012.
5. Run R47011 and the adjustment is applied twice to the unit price.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document