E1: 45: Kit Price Adjustment Doubles With R47011
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
If an advanced price adjustment is applied to a kit parent that has kit pricing method equal to 2 and a unit price specified in F47012, R47011 first applies the adjustment to the override price, then applies the adjustment a second time to the unit price. This issue only happens in currency on environments and only happens with R47011 and not P4210.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Add a kit parent with kit pricing method 2.
2. Add a Bill of Materials with one or more components.
3. Add a line level override price adjustment
4. Populate the minimum required fields in the F47011 and F47012. Be sure to specify a Unit Price in the F47012.
5. Run R47011 and the adjustment is applied twice to the unit price.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms