E1: 43: VMA Workbench Is Creating Incorrect Entries During Logged Voucher Redistribution
Last updated on MAY 11, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
VMA Workbench is creating Incorrect GL Entries during logged voucher redistribution.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Turn on suspense account for company in Company Names and Numbers (P0010)
2. Setup Supplier with G/L offset XXXX and Tax explanation code 'V' and Tax rate area 'VAT12' ( 12%)
3. Enter logged voucher invoice using P0411Z1 for Gross amount 112 ( Taxable 100 & Tax 12)
4. Create logged voucher using P4314WB- VMA Workbench and then post the voucher batch which creates correct accounting entries.
AP Suspense Account as specified by AAI item PQ is credited with amount 112.
Tax amount of 12 got debited by PTXXX AAI
Suspense Account (AAI item PP) is debited with amount 100
5. Create PO
6. Receive PO
7. Redistribute /Match the voucher using VMA Workbench
8. Post the batch
9. Note that Incorrect GL Entries are created.
AP Suspense Account as specified by AAI item PQ is debited with amount 100 instead of 112.
AP Trade Account as specified by (AAI) item PCXXXX got credited by 100 instead of 112
10. Also, note that system checks for AAI equal to PC instead of AAI equal to PCXXXX where XXXX is equal to the supplier G/L Class
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms