E1: 42: Backorder Release (R42118) Breaks Kit Integrity for Transportation Order and the F4211.KITDIRTY Flag is Populated with a Value of 2 for the Component Lines
(Doc ID 2366202.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running R42118 version XJDE0004 to release a back ordered transportation order for a Kit item, then the Kit integrity is broken and the F4211.KITDIRTY flag is populated with a value of 2 for the components. This only happens when using version XJDE0004 which has a different data sequencing than XJDE0001.
Steps to Replicate
1) Set up Kit item
2) Enter Transportation sales order for Kit item
3) Make sure the components are back ordered
4) P4114 Adjust in quantity for components
5) Run R42118 version XJDE0004
6) Check F42199 SO detail ledger and all seems fine, however in F4211 the KITDIRTY flag is populated for the component lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document