E1: 45: Additional Lines Created When Modifying Quantity For New Order When Using P42101 Application
(Doc ID 2366948.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Free Good Items updated with incorrect commitments when modifying quantity for newly created order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create sales order with an item having two free good items without back order using P42101 application.
2. Now, Run P42101 again and click on ADD and enter same item as created step 1 and make sure one of the free good item goes for back order and don't save the order yet.
3. Cancel all the lines in step 1 using P42101.
4. Now, modify the quantity for the item in step 2 where order is not saved yet.
5. Save the order, verify the commitments updated incorrectly, also verify new lines created in sales order which is incorrect and different issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!