E1: 40G: Incorrect Payment Calculations With Assessment / Donations P40G300
(Doc ID 2368807.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Pricing and Payments - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Grower Pricing and Payments
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
When attempting to do a final settlement by block with an interim payment and multiple assessments attached, the total assessments are blank which causes the net payment to be calculated incorrectly. Furthermore, the amount paid
to date does not reflect the interim payment. P40G310 performs the calculations correctly.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Enter a block and harvest.
2. Add a contract header, block, and harvest. Be sure to have payment terms that allow for an interim payment as well as 12 or more assessments attached
3. Enter and close 2 weigh tags and perform and interim payment on them.
4. Enter and close a 3 third weigh tag.
5. Go into P40G300 to perform a final settlement and notice the the total assessments are blank which causes the net payment to be calculated incorrectly. Furthermore, the amount paid to date does not reflect the interim payment.
5. Go into P40G310 and everything is calculated correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document