E1: 75I: India GST - Sales Summarization by Item Generating Incorrect Taxes - R75I809
(Doc ID 2369661.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create the sales order for multiple lines containing same items and running GST invoice report summarizing by item, the system summarizes only the taxable amounts and the GST Taxes are not summarized and considers only first line taxes ignoring the rest. This is causing incorrect calculation of total Invoice amount
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define Adjustment Definition(P4071) with Adj control code 6 by names 'CSGT' and 'SGST'
2. Define adjustment Detail(P4072) for the above adjustments @ 6%
3. Define Adjustment Schedule(P4070) attaching the above adjustments
4. Define O2C setup mapping the above adjustments to the tax type 'CGST and SGST' and Tax regime 'GST'
5. Access P75I826 and map the adjustment schedule to GST rule
6. Create a sales order attaching the adjustment schedule for two lines containing same Item numbers. Adjustments are applied for both the lines
1st Line Extended Price 19,000.00 and CGST is 1,1,40.00 and SGST is 1,140.00
2nd Line Extended Price 50,000.00 and CGST is 3000.00 and SGST is 3000.00
7. Access P7420565 version. Set the Processing Option#5 to ‘1’ (summarize sales order lines by item)
8. Run R42565 version. R75I809 report is called.
The system summarizes only the taxable amounts and the GST Taxes are not summarized and considers only first line taxes ignoring the rest. This is causing incorrect calculation of total Invoice amount
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document