E1: 04: Speed Status Change (P0411S) Incorrectly Puts A Value In The Taxable Amount (ATXA) When Splitting A Tax-Exempt Voucher
(Doc ID 2370107.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When splitting a tax-exempt voucher (Tax Expl Code (alias EXR1) is E, and the Tax Rate/Area (alias TXA1) is 0 %), the Taxable Amount (alias ATXA) of the second pay item is incorrectly updated with the same amount as the Gross Amount (AG) or the Non-Taxable Amount (alias ATXN).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- P0092: check user profile, make sure any localization is turned off
- P4008: set up an exempt tax rate/area (TRA), i.e. with 0 % tax
- P0411: create a voucher for EUR 1,000.00 for EUR company with this TRA and Tax Expl Code = E
- R09801: post the voucher
- P0411S: split the voucher into two equal parts of EUR 500.00
- P0411: inquire on the voucher
- Databrowser: check F0411 records for the voucher
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document