E1: MOB: 42: M42010 Unable To Order Items With Base Price Of Zero
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
M42010 / Mobile Sales order Entry - Tablet
If there is no price set up for an item, users cannot enter sales orders on the mobile application, M42010 due to error message “The server is unable to process the request. ”.
1. Item catalog P4015 - set 3 items for customer 4242, GMITEM has no price defined.
2. Make sure the P400951 - Default Location & Printers has a Branch plant set up for the user.
3. Go into mobile application and add item GMITEM to cart.
4. Unit price = 0. Check out.
5. Choose the payment options to Bill Later. Submit the order.
6. 2 warning messages are displayed about the base price not being defined. Click OK. You would get a warning message in P4210 as well. Click Submit again and notice the below error: The server is unable to process the request.
The order cannot be saved and you have to log out of the application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms