R42565 Incorrectly Summarizes Split Lines Across Invoices And Creates Incorrect EDI Records
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For release 9.1 R42565 EDI invoice with item summarization does not correctly summarize split lines in the F470461 EDI additional header table.
The data from the test shows as follows.
- In the Sales Order Detail (F4211) there two invoice numbers 188188026 RI (Line 1.000) and 188188027 RI (1.001)
- In EDI Invoice Header Outbound (F47046) there are two Invoice Documents (correct).
- In EDI Invoice Detail Outbound (F47047) there are two Invoice Documents (correct).
- In EDI Invoice Additional Header Outbound (F470461) there is only one Invoice Document (incorrect).
- In EDI Invoice Additional Detail Outbound (F470471) there are two Invoice Documents (correct).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms