E1: 49: Routing Status of First Routing Step Updated to 1 After Load Approval for Pooled Shipments
(Doc ID 2373068.1)
Last updated on MAY 31, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the load creation (P4960), you enter an Intermediate location, route the load, check the stop sequence and approve the load. Before adding the shipment to the load, make sure the shipment has routing status (RRTR) '0'.
During the load approval a second shipment routing step is created with the origin being the intermediate location. The routing status for the first routing step however, is changed to status '1' (pending)
The Routing status on both shipments steps should be 0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Sales Order (P4210|ZJDE0001)
2. Save and Lookup Sales Order
3. Review Shipment (P4210, Row Exit - Work with Shipments)
4. Routing Status = 0
5. Select Shipment for Load (P4915|ZJDE0001)
6. Build Load (P4915, Form exit - Load Build)
7. P4960|ZJDE0001 - Click Add and OK
8. Enter Intermediate Destination
9. Route Load (Form Exit - Routing Options) Click OK
10. Check Stop Sequence (Form Exit - Stop Sequence) Click OK
11. Approve Load (Form Exit - Approve)
12. Lookup Load and Close Load (returns to shipment inquiry)
13. Review Shipment - Click Find
14. Observe the changed routing status for the first Routing Step from 0 to 1 (Pending)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!