E1: 43S: P43S05 Unable To See Orders Awaiting Acknowledgement
(Doc ID 2373262.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Supplier Self Service - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Orders Advanced Search P43S05 (Self Service Inquiry) Unable to see orders awaiting acknowledgement in the detail grid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have multiple OB, OR , or OP orders/lines at varying statuses.
2. Set P43S05 processing options to display multiple statuses (eg 212, 213, 215, 230,245,370,380,280,220,225,400,999) and 100 Maximum Number of Records Found
3. In P43SPLET, call Purchase Orders Advanced Search (Alert 14) (P43S05 SRM - PO Inquiry) with the version.
4. Select OB document type from the dropdown in the Search for Orders form and click Find.
5. View Order Detail Status form indicates Supplier Number xxxx >> 100 Order Lines, but no data displays in the grid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document