Rounding Difference In Quantity And Amount Between F4111 And F0911 When Running R31802A
(Doc ID 2373668.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Inventory Issues P31113, the F4111-item ledger is written with a record qty of i.e. 86.8750, and
extended cost of i.e. 595.82. When running MFG Accounting R31802A, the units write to the F0911, with a qty of i.e. 86.88, and Extended Cost of i.e.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. P4105, component item cost 07-standard cost setup, value 6.2500.
2. P30026, cost components frozen cost, value is 6.2500.
3. P48013, create work order of quantity 46.8750.
Attached parts list, component quantity calculated to be 46.8750.
4. At P31113, issued the component quantity of 46.8750.
5. After P31113, F4111, item ledger written with a record of quantity
46.8750, unit cost of 6.2500, Extended Cost of 292.97.
6. P41001, branch plant constants set to Write Units to Journal Entries.
7. Ran R31802A, IM journals generated.
Noted the amount is 293.00.
8. Reviewed F0911 for the IM journal, noted the units written is 46.88,
original quantity is 46.8750.
Amount is 293.00, original amount is 292.97.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document