After Bug 26901108, As Of Processing (R41542) Is Not Updating As Of File (F41112)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item As Of Generation (R41542)
When attempting to run Item As Of Generation (R41542) for the first time on a new installation of EnterpriseOne, the job runs without errors, but the Report PDF shows No Data Selected. No records are created in the As Of File (F41112). The logs show the SELECT statement on the Item Ledger (F4111) does not return any records with a message “No more data found”.
This issue started after taking the fix for 9.2 Bug 26901108 - R41542 (ASOF) 09 ACTUAL COST MFG ACCT ITEMS HAVE DIFFERENT VALUE. Before taking this ESU, Item As Of Generation (R41542) was creating records in the Item As Of File (F41112).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- This is a new install of EnterpriseOne 9.2 and is not an upgrade from an earlier release. The client is running Item As Of Processing for the very first time. At this time, no records exist in the Item As Of File (F41112)
- In the data selection we are selecting only records with Item Number 2551215139016100 and Branch Plant 102 with As Of Posted Code (IPCD) not equal to “S, X or Y”
- There are 3 records for Item Number 2551215139016100 and Branch Plant 102 and all 3 have a posted code of Blank
- In the processing options, the Regenerate Option is set to Blank.
- The PDF file shows that no data was selected
- No records are created in the As Of File (F41112)
- Check the debug logs
- The SQL SELECT statement FROM JDE_CRP.CRPDTA.F4111 WHERE ( ( ILIPCD NOT IN ( 'S','X','Y' ) AND ILLITM = '255125139016100' AND ILMMCU = ' 102' ) ) ORDER BY ILUKID ASC fails to return any records with the message “No More Data found”
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms