E1:75J: R7500070 Displays Wring Payee Name
(Doc ID 2375328.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In case there are several suppliers displayed in Japan Bank Charge and C_Tax - 04 report(R7500070) , and if the supplier in the 2nd line does not have record in Bank Transit Master table (F0030), system pulls Description(DL01) of 1st line supplier (Not the 2nd line supplier) from Bank Transit Master table (F0030) and displays it to "Payee Name" field of 2nd line supplier.
As a result, "Payee Name" for the 2nd line gets wrong.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set Localization Country Code to 'JP' in User Profile.
2. Create 2 vouchers in Voucher Entry (P0411). One voucher is for supplier number 123 and the other is for supplier number 456
3. In Work With Bank Account (P0030A) ,Description field (Alias: DL01) for supplier number 123 is 'Supplier 123' and leave it blank for supplier number 456.
4. Run Create Payment Control Groups(R04570)
5. Check the Japan Bank Charge and C_Tax - 04 report(R7500070). See Payee Name field for supplier number 456 is incorrect as follows;
Payee Number Payee Name
123 Supplier 123
456 Supplier 123
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document