E1: 42: How to Filter Sales Order Detail Lines Using Customer Item Number (CITM) in Customer Service Inqury (F4211E)
(Doc ID 2378772.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this document is to explain the limitation of search functionality in both P42101/W42101C [Manage Exiting Order] and P4210|W4210E [Customer Service Inquiry] to answer below inquiry,
Is there way to filter sales order details using customer item number in P4210|W4210E [Customer Service Inquiry] with below configuration,
1. Set Symbol Customer/Supplier (F41001.SYM5) for the branch/plant 'M30' (F41001.MCU)
2. Add Cross Reference for the customer 74242 using P4104 (Cross Reference) as below,
- Cross-Reference Code Type = 'C' (F4104.XRT)
- Cross Reference Item Number = 'COFFEE' (F4104.CITM)
- Address Number = 74242 (F4104.AN8)
- Eff Date = Today's date
- Expired Date = 12/31/Default Value of DD Alias DCYR (or CENTCHG)
|Address Number||Xref Type||Short Item No||Expired Date||Effective Date||Customer/Supplier Item Number||Description||2nd Item Number||...|
|74242||C||933290||12/31/25||03/23/18||COFFEE||Blank coffee - blend||KOPI-O|
3. Set the processing option of P4210|Version as below,
- (Tab) 12-Order Inquiry
- 7. Customer Cross Reference Type = 'C'
4. Enter customer's Item Number with symbol (= #COFFEE) in the column Item Number below,
Note: the check box may show additional column in Grid to show the Customer Item Number when it is set properly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document