E1: BSFN: How to Parse Customer Item Number of Supplier Item Number Using X4101 (VerifyAndGetItemMaster)
(Doc ID 2378787.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this document is to guide how to parse Customer Item Number or Supplier Item Number (F4101.CITM) into Company Item Number (F4101.LITM) using the business function VerifyAndGetItemMaster (X4101, F4101 Get Item Master Row). For detail usage, refer to <Document 2378772.1> - E1: 42: How to Filter Sales Order Detail Lines Using Customer Item Number (CITM) in Customer Service Inqury (F4211E) Delete Reference
1. Set Symbol Customer/Supplier (F41001.SYM5) for the branch/plant 'M30' (F41001.MCU)
2. Add Cross Reference for the customer 74242 using P4104 (Cross Reference) as below,
- Cross-Reference Code Type = 'C' (F4104.XRT)
- Cross Reference Item Number = 'COFFEE' (F4104.CITM)
- Address Number = 74242 (F4104.AN8)
- Eff Date = Today's date
- Expired Date = 12/31/Default Value of DD Alias DCYR (or CENTCHG)
3. Set the processing option of P4210|Version as below,
- (Tab) 12-Order Inquiry
- 7. Customer Cross Reference Type = 'C'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!