E1: 42: Sales Order (P42101) With Replacement Item Not Saved after Transaction Error
(Doc ID 2379078.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P42101 will generate a Transaction Error and will not save the order changes when cross reference is used and the replacement item is copied from the P42260 back into the P42101, instead of using the OK button on P42260.
Using P4210 no error message is displayed.
Also, when using the OK button in P42260 with P42101, no error is displayed.
OCI0000179 - Error - ORA-00001: unique constraint (PRODDTA.F4074_PK) violated - in the jde.log.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. For an item with stocking type U, for use up, with no quantity available, create an item cross reference for replacement, type R.
2. Enter a sales order for the 'use up' item using P42101. Tab to the next line, not the Substitute Item Exists message is displayed. Do not go to the substitute items form.
3. Enter another sales order line for an In-stock item
4. Move back to line 1, for the Use Up item and choose the Cross Reference button.
5. In the Cross Reference screen do not choose the available cross reference item.
6. Cancel out of the Cross Reference Screen.
7. Make note of the order number. Submit and close
8. Inquire on the order. No record is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document