E1: 31A: R31802A Errors Unit of Measure Must be the Same a Account
(Doc ID 2379335.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error in Manufacturing Accounting R31802A
When running Manufacturing account get the error in Work Center as "The unit of measure must be same as unit of measure in account master file F0901"
"The unit of measure must be same as unit of measure in account master file F0901"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Manufactured item
2. Primary UOM defined as EA
3. Create a purchased item
4. Primary UOM defined as LB
5. Define conversion between LB and KG
6. Create BOM for this Item and issue any component to this.
7. Complete the WO by running WO completions
8. The Account Master for WIP account DMAAI 3120 is set to use KG in the Account UOM
9. Run Manufacturing accounting.
10. We get this error "The unit of measure must be same as unit of measure in account master file F0901" in Work Center.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document