E1: 76B: NF-E XML Response Processing (R76B525) Does Not Send Email With Attached XML File
(Doc ID 2379398.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
NF-e XML Responses Processing - BRA - 76 (R76B525)
After installing the 9.2 Enhancement 25390264 - CAPABILITY TO EMAIL NFE XML WHEN RETURNED APPROVED OR CANCELLED, an email is NOT sent to client with authorized NFe XML file attached.
Steps to duplicate the issue are as follows
- Enter a Sales Order With Brazil Localization
- Run Generate Nota Fiscal (R76558B) with Defaults Tab Option #3 (Nota Fiscal Type) set to 1 (Electronic)
- Run NFe Info Generation (R76B561) to update the Nota Fiscal in the database which then launches the NFe XML Generation (R768561L) to create the XML file to send the government (SEFAZ).
- SEFAZ returns the XML with authorization to ship the order.
- Run NF-e XML Responses Processing - BRA - 76B (R76B525) and the email is not sent
- Business Function Parse XML Responses and Update NFe 76B (B76B527) did not return Status Code to function NFeXMLResponsesProcessing_76B(B76B525).
- Because of this, the logic for sending the email was not executed and the email is not sent.
- Business Function Parse XML Responses and Update NFe 76B (B76B527) does not return the primary key of the Invoice to the NFeXMLResponsesProcessing_76B(B76B525).
- NER UpdateAcceptedNFeFileNames (N76B1033) is coded to send the wrong file in the email.
- The e-mail is coded to be sent to all the e-mail address records attached to the customer's Sold To Address Book Number (AN8).
- The client would like to create a specific "Electronic Address Category" in Email/Internet Revisions (P01111) to which Nfe's e-mail should be sent so that every email address connected to the sold to address is not sent an email.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document