E1: 47: EDI 852 - F47122 Lines Successfully Processed When Atleast One Line Has Error - R47121
(Doc ID 2379615.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to process Inventory transfer for multiple lines and one of the line has error, the system is trying to process other lines successfully updating the F47122.EDSP='Y' for processed lines and blank for the unprocessed ones leaving F47121.EDSP= Blank
According to documentation(Doc ID 625628.1) - All EDI programs, are designed for an "All Or Nothing Update" so that if the person sending the data made an error, they can be contacted so they can correct the error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access P47120, enter all the minimum required fields in the F47121 and F47122 for Inventory Transfer including the F/T field with 1 and 2 with multiple lines under one EDI document#
2. Enter incorrect Item Number for one of the lines
3. Run R47121 for the above EDI document
4. Open P47120, check an inventory transfer has been created for the line without the error and the EDSP flag set to Y.
5. The line with error and the header have correctly EDSP = blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!