E1: 76B: Number Of Units Invalid (124K) Error at Sales Update (R42800) with Brazil Localization
(Doc ID 2379689.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Localizations - LATAM – Sales
Sales Update (R42800)
After applying the fix for 9.1 Bug 26416763, when attempting to run Sales Update (R42800), on a Brazil Localization NFe Invoice with a ICMS Tax Line Added with Line Type BX, the following error occurs.
Number Of Units Invalid (124K)
CAUSE . . . . The number of units entered cannot be zero if the unit of measure is not blank. Alpha characters are the equivalent of zero in a numeric field.
RESOLUTION. . Enter a non-zero unit or blank out the unit of measure.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Brazilian Localization Sales Order (P4210) for an Item with ICMS Taxes
- Generate Nota Fiscal (R76558B) and Print Nota Fiscal (R76560B)
- Run the Brazil Sales Update application (R76B803) to add taxes to the order.
- A Tax Line with BX Line Type was added to the order.
- Run Sales Update (R42800). The job ends in error.
- Check the work center and verify that Number Of Units Invalid (124K) was sent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document