E1:AIS Error When Trying to Create a New AIS Server: There Are No J2EE Servers Available For Deployment
(Doc ID 2380523.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a new AIS Server to connect to the DV JAS Server so can start to test on UXOne. During the creation of the AIS instance in server manager, get an error.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Open Server Manager and click on Managed Homes.
2. Select the Managed Home Location
3. Select the button "Create New Managed Instance"
4. Select the radio button EnterpriseOne Application Interface Services and press the Continue button
5. The above error displays on the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document