E1: 46L: Picking Suggestion for Partial Pallets is Incorrect when F46095.ASUM (From Quantity) is Utilized (R46171)
(Doc ID 2380912.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the LPN scenario wherein the F46095.ASUM is utilized in the picking instructions (P46095), the R46171 (Location Selection Driver) does not suggest the picking locations correctly for partial pallets.
1. Consider an item having a conversion of 1 PL = 50 EA
2. In P46011 have the License Plate enabled at Pallet level.
3. The picking instructions have 2 records in PL. One has a From Qty = 1 for Random method and the other has a From Qty = 0 for Fixed Method.
4. For this scenario lets consider 3.A.2 as the random location and 3.B.2 as the fixed location
5. This item has 100 EA at 3.A.2 and 23 EA at 3.B.2
6. In P46L10, the LPNs SUN1125/SUN1126 have 50 EA respectively and SUN1127 has 23 EA
7. Create a SO for 60 EA of this item which generates a picking request.
8. Run the R46171 and notice that system suggests the picking of the full Pallet for 50 EA from the Random location, which is correct as per the first instruction level.
9. However the partial pallet for 10 EA is also incorrectly suggested from the same random location. This should have been suggested from the fixed location as per the second instruction level.
10. In other words, the system ignores the field From quantity (F46095.ASUM) in the first instruction and if sufficient inventory is available in that area that covers the whole demand from that area, the system is never reaching the second instruction that deals with fixed locations.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document