E1: OMW: Advanced Get on Project is Copying Physical Files From Incorrect Path Code
(Doc ID 2381050.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing Advanced Get on entire project (as opposed to individual objects), OMW application is copying physical files from logged in path code instead of selected one.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Note: Ensure modified date of Bxxxxxx.c is different between DV920 and PS920.
- Login to DV920
- Create OMW project
- Add Bxxxxxxx
- Delete Bxxxxxx.c from local DV920\source folder
- Highlight object in project and perform Advanced Get from PS920
- Verify modified date is same as path code PS920\source on Deployment server
- Delete Bxxxxxxx.c from local DV920\source folder
- Highlight project and perform Advanced Get from PS920
- Verify modified date is same as path code DV920\source on Deployment server
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document