E1: 47: EDI 810 Invoice (R42565) Is Not Using the Send Invoice To Address
(Doc ID 2381648.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDI 810 Outbound Invoice (R42565)
When sending an Invoice through EDI, the Send Invoice To Address is not being populated in the Order Address (F4706) table. Consequently the wrong address for the invoice is sent in the EDI file sent to the customer.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create Customer Address 118421 with one mailing address.
- Create Customer Address 119685 with a different mailing address.
- On Customer Master Invoices Tab for 118421 the Send Invoices To Field is set to 3 (3rd Address Number).
- On Customer Address 118421, set 3rd address number to 119685 on the Related Addresses Tab.
- Create a Sales Order with Address 118421 in Sold To and Ship To fields.
- Setup a Version of Invoice Print (R42565) with Extended EDI Processing activated.
- Run EDI 810 Invoice Print. The Send Invoice To Address is correctly printed on the Invoice PDF.
- EDI Order Address Information (F4706) contains three records but the Send Invoice To Address 119685 is not populated on any of them.
- Send Invoice To Address Number 119685 is populated on the EDI Invoice Expanded Header (F470462.AN81).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document