E1: 42: Sign Not Reversed on Copied Sales Order
(Doc ID 2382000.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
If you manually change the line type from S to C on a copied sales order, the sign is NOT reversed on the quantity field.
This issue effects the production environment but not the sandbox environment. The issue started after taking two Baseline ESUs in PD
- Baseline ESU JN14763
- Baseline ESU JN13397
The client prefers to use copied sales order for credit orders because it involves fewer keystrokes than using a Credit Order from History. They have been using this method for years and want avoid having to retrain users to use a different method.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Client is using P4210 Version NN023 to Copy a Sales Order
- Defaults Tab Option 1 (Order Type) is CH
- Defaults Tab Option 2 (Line Type) is C
- Line Type C has Reverse Sign checkbox checked in Line Type Constants (P40205)
- The client is using P4210 Version NN023 find a SO Sales Order with an S line type
- Select the order and click the copy button
- The line is copied from the SO order into the new CH order
- The copied line has 5,000 units and line type S
- The user clicks on the copied line, changes the line type from S to C and edits the line
- The line still has 5,000 units, the sign was not reversed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document