E1: 45: RTINVOUT RTE XML Contains Wrong Unit Price When Using Detached Adjustment
(Doc ID 2382006.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 8.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With an advanced pricing definition with a Detached Adjustment used in conjunction to using the RTE RTINVOUT to send the invoice information to a third party warranty system, the Invoice generated by R42565 looks correct on the pdf, However the XML message generated by the Real Time Event (RTE) is different and appears to be incorrect.
Given the following example
- Item XYZ with an F4106 value of $100.
- Sales Order created for a quantity of 10.
- Detached adjustment hits Price History (P4074) with a -10% value ($10) which then equates to $100 (Quantity Ordered 10 x -$10)
- Typical adjustment hits Price History at -25% which takes the Unit Price to $75 ($100 - 25).
- The Unit Price of the item is $75 and the Extended Price is $750.
- The Invoice shows the item with a Price of $75 and the Extended Price of $75
- the Invoice show the Detached Adjustment Price as $10- and the Extended Price of $100-.
The XML output for the RTE shows the following:
With Detached Adjustment - SO 1741
<mnUnitPrice_UPRC>-10.0000</mnUnitPrice_UPRC> - This appears to be incorrect as we believe that this should be 75.0000
<mnInvoiceTotalAmount_ITOL>750.00</mnInvoiceTotalAmount_ITOL> correct - Quantity 10 * 75.000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document