E1: 32: Configured Item Cost is not being Created Correctly by Inventory Adjustments Transaction P4114
(Doc ID 2383634.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Configured item and cost is not being generated by inventory adjustments transaction
When adjusting a different location/lot with a cost, that does not exist in the P4105, using the P4114 for an existing configured item using the row exit for configured item/Config History the location/lot and cost are not being updated to the P4105 when they are getting updated to the cardex. This is causing the new location/lot cost to be incorrect
Need to have the location/lot and cost be updated to the P4105 correctly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add an Adjustment (P4114) for a configured item that has a configuration completed to inventory under an exiting location/lot
2. Populate a new Location/Lot that does not exist yet and a unit cost
3. Click OK and go to the row exit for configured item/Config history to retrieve the existing configuration
4. Click OK and the system takes the user back to the adjustments screen
5. Tab down to the next line to clear the error 013Z configuration should be selected
6. Ok the adjustment
6. Check the cardex and the new record is showing with cost
7. The cost in being created as zero
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document