E1: CAF1: "Invalid Application State" Messages in CAF1 Form
(Doc ID 2383853.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have a CAF1 over Voucher Redistribution (P042002), with Supplier Ledger Inquiry (P43214) and Work with Purchase Receipts (P43214). It loads fine with your own address book number. However soon as you change to another Address Book number it fails with a message of "Invalid Application State".
This issue is also reported to happen on another application, Work With Item Branch (P41026) as the Parent form in CAFE1 layout on both Chrome browser and Internet Explorer browser. Steps to duplicate this "Invalid Application State" error for this application are:
- On the web client, enter P41026 in fast path.
- Select CafeOne Layout from the layout drop down list.
- On the Work With Item Branch form (W41026E), enter a Branch/Plant in the QBE.
- Click Find button.
- Click the "Go To End" button on the grid.
- Then from the "Records" drop down list, select records 1 - 200.
- The following pop up window error is received:
Invalid Application State
The requested application is no longer active.
If "Go To End" button is not clicked, issue does not occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document