E1: GRID: P512000A (Job Status Inquiry) Locks With Grid Freeze Column Using Page Up/Down
Last updated on MAY 28, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to utilize the page down arrow buttons that appear just above the grid (as well as when using the Page Down key on the keyboard) after enabling grid column freeze on P512000A running Microsoft Edge (41.16299.248.0 / Microsoft EdgeHTML 16.16299), Internet Explorer or Chrome, the following error is generated:
xxxxxx.xxxxx is not responding Recover webpage
Running Firefox ESR 52.7.3 (32-bit), the following error is generated:
"Warning: Unresponsive script"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access P512000A.
2. Change Column Version to JOBCOSTR.
3. Find enough records to activate both horizontal and vertical scroll bars (additional columns may need to be populated).
4. Right click on a column (e.g. Original Budget Unit column), and select Freeze.
5. Use the Page Down key, or the arrow buttons.
6. Confirm error is generated and screen locks.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms