E1: 49: No F3711 Records for In-Transit Compartmentalized Loads with Quality Testing
(Doc ID 2385174.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Release: 9.1 and above
Program: P49640 (Load Confirm) and P3711 (Test Results Revisions)
When adding test results for an In-Transit Compartmentalized load during Load Confirm (P49640), records are not being created in the F3711. The user is notified that the P3711 processed correctly, but no records are written to the F3711 table. This works fine for a standard load.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a Bulk Item for processing.
2. Setup a tank for a bulk item.
3. Add inventory to the tank location for the bulk item.
4. Enter a transportation sales order for the bulk item that will generate a shipment.
5. In the P49003, turn on Quality Check by Compartment.
6. Create a CI (Compartmentalized In-Transit) load for the shipment generated.
7. Go into the load in the P4960 and select the load created. Take the row exit to compartments and input quantity in both compartments.
8. Approve the load.
9. Go into the P4960 and select load confirm. Input a license or registration on the next form and click OK.
10. The form W49640C will now appear (Confirm Loads - Compartments). The error Quality Testing Required will appear as expected.
11. Take the row exit to Quality Results, which will bring in the P3711 application.
12. Enter a valid value in the Results Value column.
13. Repeat the same steps for the 2nd compartment. At this point, both records should be written to the F3711, but they are not.
14. Click OK again on the W49640C form and verify the load has been updated to a status 50 (in-transit).
15. Using Databrowser, verify that no records were created in the F3711 table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document