E1: 42: Future Commitments (F4211.SONE) Not Updated With Inventory Preference
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
The Inventory Commitment Preference activated and branch commitment days populated in the detail branch plants but not the header branch plant. If the user enters all the lines with a requested date of today and then goes back and changes the requested date on each line to a future committed date, when the order is saved, the Future Committed Quantity (F4211.SONE) is NOT updated. When tested without the Inventory Commitment Preference Activated, the issue does not occur.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In the Branch Plant Constants for the Header Branch 1001, specific commitment days are set to 999.
- In the Detail Branch Plant Constants (6201) the specific commitment days are 25.
- Enter the Order Header in Branch 1001, with a requested date of 4/11/2018 (today).
- Enter the first Detail Line which defaults in Branch 6201 from the Inventory Commitment Preference with a requested date of today’s date.
- Enter the second Detail Line which defaults in Branch 6201 from the Inventory Commitment Preference. Change the requested date to 8 months in the future.
- Return to the first line and change the Requested Date to be 8 months in the future like the first line. Save the order.
- Check the Future Committed Quantity (F4211.SONE) in the databrowser. The first line has a blank in the Future Committed field and the second line has the order quantity populated in the Future Committed field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms