E1: 30A: R30835 Not Updating X Cost / TV Job Errors
(Doc ID 2386372.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 8.11 SP1 to 9.0 [Release 8.11SP1 to 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having Product Cost Detail flag turned ON, the system is not freezing the costs for the X costs which were changed manually on the form P30026. Different results are obtained when R30835 is run in
Detailed and Summarized mode. For both the modes the costs doesn't gets changed at all. However Batch and JE are not written in detailed mode , whereas Batch and JE are written in summarized mode. This causes data integrity issue as
the cost doesn't gets changed but the JE for the cost change are written. Please note that the above scenario only happens when in the setup of AAI 4136 there is no line of blank cost type and GL class code ****. If the line exist in AAI 4136 of blank cost type and GL class code of ****, the system works fine. However for the client as per their business process is set not to have any blank cost type in AAI 4136.
To summarize the issue
a) R30835 run with G/L in Detailed mode
Cost Change in P30026 - NO , Batch Creation - NO , JE
creation - NO.
b) R30835 run with G/L in Summarized mode
Cost Change in P30026 - No , Batch creation - Yes , JE
creation - Yes. This causes integrity issue as the cost is not changed but the JE are written.
1. Go to Processing Option of P40950 and populate the "1"
so that cost type filed is visible in AAI.
2. Go to AAI 4136 and add the cost types FC and VC for
company 200 .Ensure that both have different object accounts
3. Ensure that there is no line with GL class code of ****
and blank cost type in AAI 4136.
4. Create a stocking type M test item
5. Go to B/P constant P41001 and ensure that Product Cost
Detail Flag is turned ON for the item B/P.
6. Go to P30026 and enter X costs for this item as FC and
VC and put the value of 80 and 40. So the net simulated
cost of the item is 120. Go to P4105 of the item and
populates this cost of 120 to the 07 bucket.
7. Check P30026 and Simulated, Frozen and Cost ledger costs
are matching to 120.
8. Now increase the cost of FC and VC in P30026 by 10 each.
So the simulated cost changed to 140.
9. Run R30835 for this item with G/L processing Option set
to "Detailed" mode.
10. Check PDF and it shows TV jobs errors. Check W.C. and
there are error messages.
11. Check P30026 now, the cost doesn't gets changed at
12. Check the batch number generated in R30834 and it
doesn't exist. The JE also doesn't exist.
13. Hence R30835 doesn't update the frozen cost bucket and
14. Now rerun R30835 for this item and this time with G/L
processing option set to "Summarized" mode.
15. Check PDF and it shows same errors. Check W.C. and
there are error messages.
16. Check P30026 now, the cost doesn't gets changed at all
17. Check the batch number generated in R30834 and inquire
in P0011 and the batch does exist.
18. Check the JE for this Batch in P0911 and the JE does
exist for this batch.
19. Hence in this case R30835 didn't update the Frozen cost
and ledger but it did generate the batch and JE were
written. This will cause integrity issues.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document