E1: 40R: R47171 Errors With Transportation Sequencing TSPUR 05
(Doc ID 2388834.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Demand Scheduling Execution - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Transportation Sequencing with Demand Scheduling and replacing the previous Demand using TSPUR 05 the following error occurs but demand records were updated anyway. If pull signal is populated the error will not be set.
Duplicate Demand Detail Record
Informational: Call From : XXXXX XXXXX
Phone Number :
Tickler Date : 4/4/2018
CAUSE . . . EDI Company 00001, Document Number 2112, Document Type SA, Line Number 1.000, Subline Number 1 with quantity of 11 contains duplicate indexing data (Cost Center, Sold To, Ship To, Short Item, Demand Type and Period, Requested Ship Date and Time, Pull Signal, Customer PO, Job Number and Job Sequence Number) which has previously been processed with quantity of 11.
RESOLUTION . . . This EDI record with quantity of 11 will not be processed into System 40R. Review the record. If needed, modify and rerun records as necessary.
- P03013. Customer Master setup.
- P4906. Carrier Master Revisions. Verify a SCAC code is populated.
- Menu G40R41. P40R20. Demand Rules Revisions.
- P40R21. Demand Processing Cross Reference. Setup a Demand Type of Q for Production Sequencing Demand.
- P40R22. Demand workflow setup.
- P40R23. Product CUM Model setup. CUM tracking off.
- P40R24. Carton CUM Model setup.
- P4104. Item Cross Reference setup.
- Menu G40R11. P47171. Create EDI data for 2 items. Populate Job Number and Job Sequence Number.
- R47171. Copy version XJDE0002. Change WF option to K47171DWF and submit over EDI data.
- The UBE will complete and Demand is created. Review the data in DemandTables.xls and note that records were created correctly.
- P47171. Remove the SP = Y record from all EDI data then set the Transaction Set Purpose to 05 for Replace in the EDI header and change the quantity on both lines to 11.
- R47171. Run the UBE again which should replace existing data even if nothing has changed. The following shows in the PDF. Duplicate EDI Schedule Record above has been bypassed and message sent to Work Center.
- Work Center. Note the error message above stating Pull Signal must be different which in this case was never populated in the first place. Pull Signal is not used in the Trucking industry with PACCAR, Navistar, etc.
- Review the data in DemandTables.xls and note that records were created even though the above error states otherwise.
- P47171. Remove the SP = Y record from all EDI data then populate the pull signal in both demand schedule records.
- R47171. Run the UBE again since the previous error stated no records were processed when in fact they were. The UBE completes with no errors.
- Review the data in DemandTables.xls and note that records were created
Pull signal is not used or required by the Trucking industry and should not be required when doing a replace.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document