E1: 13: M17020 Issue Parts Option Button Does Not Call P31113 Or Issue Parts
(Doc ID 2388974.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the M17020 Manage My Work Orders Tablet after selecting a work order then going to Parts Tab, then in the upper right hand side of screen by the Save button, selecting the icon with three dots, pops up the Issue Parts option. When selecting the Issue Option the program spins and completes without error but does not issue any parts or call up the P31113 Issues program version from the M17020 processing options. Because of this there is no way to issue parts from a part list using M17020 Manage My Work Orders Tablet Mobile App
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Sign Into E1 9.0 and go to Interactive Versions / R17020 / ZJDE0001 processing options versions tab and ensure all versions being called are the ZJDE default version i.e. all processing options are Blank in the versions tab.
2. Go to Interactive Versions / P48100 / ZJDE0001 processing options and in the processing tab ensure processing option 1 is set to 2 for Equipment.
3. Go to G1316 / P17714 or P13714 and create an Equipment Work Order, for an Asset and Inventory Item Number. Attach the Part List to the work order. Click OK Save and make not of the Work Order number created.
4. Sign into Mobile App M17020 on Tablet
5. Select the work Order that was just created in E1 JPD920 using P17714 or P13714 Equipment Work Order
6. Go to Parts Tab and notice the parts attached to the parts list display and are correct.
7. In the upper right hand corner of the screen select the three dot icon next to the Save Button, and Issue Parts Button will pop.
8. Select the Issue Parts option the screen / program will spin then completes with no errors, but nothing happens, i.e. parts are not issued or the P31113 Issues program is not called which is what is truly expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document