E1: 43: P43250 'Move Shown Rows' Form Exit Only Moves First Line Of Record When F43090.LTQP = 0
(Doc ID 2391163.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In clicking 'Move Shown Rows' Form Exit in P43250 (Receipt Routing) moves only the first row. This is happening when F43090.LTQP = 0 (Lead time quantity percentage).
P43250 issue error when F43090.LTQP is zero rather than exiting routine after moving only the first row.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Verify that F43090.LTQP = 0 (go to P43090 and look for branch, supplier, and item combination). This value can be set when,
- Change default value in DD so any new data will have zero value
- Update the value using query tool
- Override control, not to set/validate default value
2. Enter purchase order with 3 rows
3. Turn on standard routing in P4312 and perform it
4. Go to P43250 and look for the order above
5. In P43250, (Form Exit) Move Shown Rows
6. Click OK
7. Verity that the status is advanced only the first row
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!