E1: 43: Incorrect Pay Status Set For Redistributed Logged Voucher When One Receipt Line As $0.00
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Redistribution of logged voucher against receipt lines from a purchase order when the first line of the purchase order has zero amount, the pay status was set Incorrectly to 'P' for all the lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a purchase order with multiple lines.
2. Ensure that one of the line is for zero value.
3. Create a logged voucher for the above PO value.
4. Ensure that PO receipt is done.
5. Try to redistribute the PO with all lines. Inclusive line with zero amount.
6. All the lines reflect pay status as P. Instead of A.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms