E1: 47: Extended Price Invalid (0252) Error with EDI and Dual UOM
(Doc ID 2392628.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDI 861 Inbound PO Receiving Advice (R47071)
When attempting to run EDI 861 Inbound PO Receiving Advice (R47071), on a Dual Unit Of Measure Item with a different weight (Secondary UOM) than is entered on the PO the following error occurs.
Extended Price Invalid (0252) Error
Cause. . . . . The Extended Price entered is incorrect. The Extended Price should equal the number of units multiplied by the unit price.
Resolution . . Correct the Extended Price or blank out your entry and let the system calculate the Extended Price.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup a new Item (ML108) with Purchase Price Level 2, Primary UOM PC, and Secondary UOM of LB, Purchasing UOM of LB and Pricing UOM of LB.
- Setup an Item Catalog (P41061) price of 13.95 per LB for Item, Supplier and Branch.
- Purchase Order is entered for 20.000 PC and Secondary Units default as 44.000 LB and Unit Cost is defaulted as 13.95 per LB.
- Set Process Tab Option #19 (Dual UOM Costing) to 1 (display secondary unit cost field) on the PO Receipts (P4312) version.
- On EDI Inbound Receiving Advice Create (R47071) call P4312 Version you just created.
- EDI Inbound 861 Detail (F47072) is populated with 20 CS and 38.1 LB received instead of 44.000 LB.
- When running EDI Inbound Receiving Advice (R47071) the Extended Price Invalid (0252) Error is sent to the Work Center.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document